With more people recognizing the importance of self-care, the more they’ll want their homes to reflect those needs too. There’s nothing like coming home after a long day and washing the day’s stresses down the drain.
At Winton & Associates, we strive to make your new construction home in El Paso the home of your dreams. From color palettes, and layout to materials, our expert staff can customize your bathroom how you want it. Contact us online or call us at (915) 584-8629 today to learn more!
As you customize your new construction home, here are some of the top bathroom trends of 2023 to consider adding to your space.
- Spa Inspired: What could be more luxurious than a spa day? Turning your standard bathroom into a spa-inspired one. As more people focus on wellness, there’s an increase in new technologies such as warming bins or drawers for towels, steam showers with aromatherapy, heated floors, infrared saunas, and more. However, other spa-like elements include clean looks, often involving natural marble and stone, smart lighting, well-designed organization, and a designated vanity area.
- Nature Inspired: Next to wellness, another popular choice for homeowners is a focus on nature-inspired decor, often utilizing plants and sustainable materials. Natural and neutral tones always do well in a bathroom. Wood tones make a room feel more calm and serene. Elements of a nature-inspired bathroom can include materials with organic features, like grains in the wood, concrete, plaster, rounded edges, and a fall-like color palette.
- Playing with Texture: One of the great things about texture is that it adds depth to a space. For a bathroom, that’s important, as these spaces are often left to very minimal color palettes. Texture provides warmth, interest, and an artsy feeling to a space. This can be through linen wallpaper, textured tilts, or slabs of a tree’s trunk as a countertop.
- Stylish Storage: Everyone loves storage, but even though they’re meant to keep things out of sight and out of mind, they can be a decorative element too. For instance, floating shelves have been a popular pick for homeowners. Open-air shelving makes a space feel less crowded, especially in smaller rooms.
- Walk-In Showers: As more people build shower routines, having a spacious and luxurious shower is a must have. Installing waterfall faucets with built-in temperature gauges or massage body jets is an easy way to upgrade your showering experience. Similarly, walk-in showers are great for lighting, too. With glass walls, it can easily make a space feel brighter and more spacious (with the added bonus of being a steam shower too!) Your new home builder can add this to your bathroom design.
- Tubs as the Star of the Room: While showers have gotten an upgrade, nothing quite beats a nice, long soak. A staple for spa-inspired bathrooms, a modern, sleek bathtub can easily become a centerpiece of the space. Nowadays, tubs come in a variety of styles, from acrylic, concrete, and organic copper tubs. Some popular choices include freestanding, extra-deep soaking, and whirlpool bathtubs.
- Gold Accents: An easy way to make your bathroom feel more modern is with golden hardware. This can include cabinet handles, faucets, or decorative pieces like mirrors or candle holders. They’re a simple, affordable way to elevate a space.
Elevate Your Bathroom with Winton & Associates
The beauty of new construction homes is that you can customize any space to suit your needs. Our team at Winton & Associates is well-equipped to turn your vision into a reality. Contact us online or give us a call at (915) 584-8629 to build a bathroom that screams luxury.